stolen from gail on facebook, because i need mindless distraction . . .
it’s all i’m fit for
1. a cuddler?: yes
2. a morning person?: yes
3. Are you a perfectionist: about some things
4. awesome? i am!
5. addicted to anything? wine, coffee, jerk seasoning, hot sauce, movies, music, writing, books, boys . . . and more
6. in your pajamas?: nope, i got dressed this morning . . . oh wait, i slept in my clothes, but then i showered and changed, which means i got dressed this morning
7. left handed?: no
1. friend you saw: stacy and les, last night when they dropped me off after the mighty excursion
2. phoned? jenn, she was not home, left message
3. sent text? i do not do that
4. message recieved over facebook?: jake
5. instant messaged: joe
1. wore: old jeans, grey tee, black hoodie, navy crocs
2. mood: the opposite of the very best
3. today is: normally my favourite day of the week, tho today, not so much
4. got any plans: drink absenthe until i pass out or someone comes and cooks me supper
1. number: 3
2. colors: green, purple
3. season: winter
q’s and a’s
q: What was the 1st thing you did this mornin?
a: turned on the tv to watch corrie
q: Last thing you ate:
a: jerked pork chops
q: Do you have anything bothering you?
a: ha! yeah, that’s the question all right
q: What’s the last movie you saw?:
a: Lions for Lambs
q: Where is the last place you went?
a: Billy Mullin’s Country Opry
q: Are you a friendly person?:
a: i like to think so
q: Where did you sleep last night?:
a: in my bed
q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
q: When was the last time you really cried?
a: oh jesus . . . today
q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
a: what the fuck?!
q: What are you about to do?
a: publish this meme i guess
q: If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
a: the absenthe i’m drinking ain’t bad, but i’d love some brandy in hot chocolate
q: What’s your job position called?
q: What’s your favorite month(s)?
a: that’s hard. i like may and december, october is generally pretty good too
q: What was your elementary schools mascot?
a: it was high school, not elementary, and it was wile e. coyote
q: what’s your favorite bottled water?
a: no difference
q: What will you be doing at 9pm tonight?
a: hopefully i will have passed out and gone to sleep
q: Did you attend your high school prom?
a: i did
q: Did you go to someone else’s prom?
a: i did
q: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
a: coffee, tho i’m also addicted to teas
q: Ever done the electric slide?
a: oh boy . . .
q: How much french do you know?
a: not much
q: Ever crash a car, been in an accident?
a: oh yeah . . . ditching that old caprice below grandad’s had to be the best tho
q: Do you look good in yellow?
a: hmm, i’m thinking not so much
q: Do you sing?
a: yeah, all the time
q: Ever sang in public?
a: oh boy, yes, but hopefully never again
q: Least favorite color?
a: dusty rose
q: Ever had dippin dots?
a: say wha?
q: How many driving tickets have you had?
q: At what age do you want to get married?
a: i don’t care to ever get married
q: Have you ever been married?
q: How many kids do you have/want?
a. i want none, tho i’m fine if they come as the package with the right guy
Listening To: me, typing and talking to myself