Because sometimes it’s all I got . . .
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
I’ve never really had that luxury. I would have returned to see The Departed multiple times.
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Only one? That’s too crazy . . . but how about Boogie Nights
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Absolutely. Love it!!
12. Ever made out in a movie?
At the drive-in . . .
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it.
Trailer Park Boys
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Nope. Can’t see that ever happening . . . though I got pretty squirmy during The DaVinci Code
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Bram Stoker’s Dracula . . . not kidding
Occasionally, I’m more a candy type of gal, twizzlers, sour patch kids, chocolate covered almonds, etc.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
About once every couple of months on average
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
hmm, maybe Smokey and the Bandit? Every Which Way but Loose?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
i don’t know if there’s anything i wish i hadn’t seen . . . Duplex was a colossal waste of time, Mr & Mrs Smith did absolutely nothing for me
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Is I Heart Huckabees weirder than Fight Club? Is Fight Club weirder than Intermission? Are none of these films weird at all?
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
There’s Something About Mary
Mood: in a meme mood
Drinking: jasmine green tea
Listening To: buddy showering above
Hair: colour fading already