While I think of stories of boys and bars, another meme to kill some time.
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 – in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?“Marcus, this is very difficult for me, as I’m sure you understand.” Muriella Pent, Russell Smith
2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching? Nothing. I got air on both sides.
3. What’s the last program you watched on TV? Two and a Half Men, late last night on Global
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 1:35pm – close! It’s actually 1:39pm
5. Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now? Knock on Wood, Amy Stewart on iTunes
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? Monday afternoon went to Sears, Post Office, and Save-Easy.
7. What are you wearing? Crocs, grey pj bottoms, lilac tank, brown sweater
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about? Of course I did! Two very long detailed dreams where I was in a competition like the Amazing Race . . . but not the Amazing Race.
9. When was the last time you laughed? Umm, definitely Sunday night at Dessert Theatre, but probably Monday night during The Family Stone . . . I think I was too sleepy to have laughed during Two and a Half Men last night.
10. What’s on the walls in the room you’re in right now? Not much. Slanted roof. Some framed pictures of Italy.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately? I’m sure I have, but I can’t seem to recall anything at the moment.
12. What do you think about this meme? it’s okay
13. What’s the last film you saw? The Family Stone on DVD, The Holiday in theatre
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money? Take care of my family and travel
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know. Well that’s tough. On the one hand I feel like I’m an open book, on the other hand a co-worker of many years just realized I have a sense of humour the other day. So, there you go. Most people probably don’t know that I’ve tried to kill myself several times. Some cries for help. One super serious attempt. Well, I have. And yes, I’m better now. It all worked out for the best.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be? All people would be equal regardless of sex, race, or sexual orientation.
17. Do you like dancing? I do, but other than private dancing to iTunes, I haven’t been in quite some time.
18. George W. Bush? He’s just the puppet.
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy? Hah! No kids. Characters are like kids though. Callum is my baby.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad? Totally!
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven? “What took you so long?”
22. Who should do this meme? anyone who wants
Drinking: coffee (have you noticed my blogging with merlot is on the decline?)
Listening To: Where is the love? Black Eyed Peas featuring Justin Timberlake
Hair: greasy again! it’s my new putty, it’s greasy stuff