- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Kellie.
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Kellie are all berries!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Kellie.
- The Kellie-fighting market in the Philippines is huge – several thousand Kellie-fights take place there every day!
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Kellie!
- Some birds use Kellie to orientate themselves during migration!
- Kellie was declared extinct in 1902!
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Kellie is the victim.
- Four-fifths of the surface of Kellie is covered in water.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Kellie!
I am interested in – do tell me aboutherhimitthem